Incubators Anonymous

I need to stay away from eBay I think. Someone had 2 dozen Swedish flower hens for sal for $40 shipped! I didn't mean to but somehow I bought them! :lol:

Same thing happened last week when I found some rhode island whites that we're a good price. I just can't help myself! :D

I need to stay away from eBay I think. Someone had 2 dozen Swedish flower hens for sal for $40 shipped! I didn't mean to but somehow I bought them!
lol.png

Same thing happened last week when I found some rhode island whites that we're a good price. I just can't help myself!
big_smile.png

Don't go back because the RIW are still there.... actually a couple of posts.
hide.gif

Yeah that seller has them listed severel times... I am going to stick with whatever hatches to see if I like them. She sent 13 eggs so if I can get at least 6 to hatch I will be happy and go from there. The problem is they aren't the rosecomb RIW,they are the single combed hatchery type RIW.

Yeah that seller has them listed severel times... I am going to stick with whatever hatches to see if I like them. She sent 13 eggs so if I can get at least 6 to hatch I will be happy and go from there. The problem is they aren't the rosecomb RIW,they are the single combed hatchery type RIW.

Can't you make sexlinks with them?

Oko I found they will work, so I can put my RIR over thm to get a gold colored sex link. So that will be one way I could use them. I do already have delawares for rsl but I could see how they compare.

Back
Top Bottom