Incuview Incubator

Thanks for contacting us today about your issue with the IncuView @Glaseria , I am glad we were able to come to a good fix for the situation.

As a small company we always try to do our best for quality control and customer satisfaction, sometimes things can slip past us, for that I am sorry. I hope everyone knows we are here for our customers and if any of you ever have an issue, please please please, contact us and let us help you. Even after the warranty, you are still our customers and we always are willing to work with you.

It seems like there have been a lot of problems with this particular incubator when I read through the thread.  I keep watch as I haven't purchased anything yet.  Every time I almost convince myself to get one it seems there is another problem.

I'll keep you updated on my journeys on this front. If they fix the bugs then it should be Beautiful! I know I wanted a plug in and play unit that could handle both quail and duck eggs. This unit seemed like a good fit. I'm hoping the new one will work!

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Homesteader,
Glaseria
1f495.png
1f43e.png

1f54a.png

Thanks for contacting us today about your issue with the IncuView @Glaseria
, I am glad we were able to come to a good fix for the situation.

As a small company we always try to do our best for quality control and customer satisfaction, sometimes things can slip past us, for that I am sorry. I hope everyone knows we are here for our customers and if any of you ever have an issue, please please please, contact us and let us help you. Even after the warranty, you are still our customers and we always are willing to work with you. 

I have high hopes it will all work out and I appreciate you guys willing to work with me and make this right!
1f601.png
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Homesteader,
Glaseria
1f495.png
1f43e.png

1f54a.png

Thanks for contacting us today about your issue with the IncuView @Glaseria , I am glad we were able to come to a good fix for the situation.

I spent the last few days reading this thread....I have to say I am very impressed with your customer service.
Do they ever go on sale?

It seems like there have been a lot of problems with this particular incubator when I read through the thread. I keep watch as I haven't purchased anything yet. Every time I almost convince myself to get one it seems there is another problem.
The customer service is outstanding. If a part doesn't function properly, or something breaks on it within the first year, they will send you a replacement ASAP. That's probably the best thing about these incubators. Unlike with other brands, Incuview truly has a no hassle guarantee. And swapping out a bad part is as easy as undoing a few screws. Very simple. I've been using mine for about two years now. Even after the one year warrenty is up, replacement parts are pretty cheap.

I have ordered several things from your Company and have only had one dead on arrival with a thermometer and a problem with a electronic thermostat that just needed adjusting. Both times your Company have got me going ASAP. Thanks

I want to extol their customer service too!

In this day and age where everything is made cheap and companies are difficult to deal with, Incubator Warehouse is head and shoulders above the rest. I've had to contact them about a couple of things, and they are helpful and fast. Good job, Patrick et. al. !
1f44d-1f3fb.png

This is my first incubator and I ordered it this December. My first hatch was earlier this month and I'm already setting my next 25 eggs. No problems with temperature, the humidity was all over the place. I did a dry hatch so I basically did nothing until day 18. I have 17 healthy chicks, 1 died after an assisted hatch, and 2 died in the shell.

Back
Top Bottom