Incuview Incubator

I tryed the incubator but I only hatch about 8 out of 20 dose anyone know what could be the problem. Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me what strategy they use on Oegb? (Bantams, chickens)
More info needed. Shipped eggs or local? Humidity? It can take a lot of practice to get really good, consistent hatches. And there a lot of things that can go wrong along the way.

I think I've decided to buy this one, the Incuview. It seems that the Genesis and this one have basically the same results. The main reason that I couldn't decide on this one was because it hold so fewer eggs. But, the main reason that I couldn't put this one off of my list is because I really like watching the eggs hatch and seeing what is going on inside the incubator and this one seems so much better for that purpose. So, I think I have decided to make the purchase. I do have one last question. I messaged Incubator Warehouse a few days ago, although I'm sure you guys could tell me...Does the Incuview have just one power cord for the unit (not one for the incubator and another for the turner)?

Yes, just one power cord runs the whole thing, incubstor, turner the works.
I hope you like it! I have 10 days left on my first hatch with mine. So far so good!

Quote:
Thanks. That is another plus for this one. I have very limited outlets. Good luck with your hatch. I hope you have lots of new babies.

Has anyone else had issues with the universal size tray? I am trying my incuview out again, but I am having issues where they just turn to face a weird direction and won't roll.

Previously I had it full of button quail eggs, but only got 7 to hatch out of over 50. I figured it was because the tray was ping-ponging them about and clacking them. It DID break eggs just by trying to turn them, after all! I hoped that a larger chicken egg would fare better. I currently have both bantam and standard hen eggs, both shipped and from my own flock. We'll see how it goes. I'm hopeful, but not as hopeful as I was when I thought the larger size would make all the difference in the world.

I really like the design of this incubator except this darn tray! I'd kill for specific size options and a more gradual/sloped edge on the trenches, and a closer fitting trench/taller divider that kept the eggs facing the direction you put them in at and don't have room for potential ricochet. I don't enjoy having to reach in and adjust the eggs.

Has anyone else had issues with the universal size tray? I am trying my incuview out again, but I am having issues where they just turn to face a weird direction and won't roll.

Previously I had it full of button quail eggs, but only got 7 to hatch out of over 50. I figured it was because the tray was ping-ponging them about and clacking them. It DID break eggs just by trying to turn them, after all! I hoped that a larger chicken egg would fare better. I currently have both bantam and standard hen eggs, both shipped and from my own flock. We'll see how it goes. I'm hopeful, but not as hopeful as I was when I thought the larger size would make all the difference in the world.

I really like the design of this incubator except this darn tray! I'd kill for specific size options and a more gradual/sloped edge on the trenches, and a closer fitting trench/taller divider that kept the eggs facing the direction you put them in at and don't have room for potential ricochet. I don't enjoy having to reach in and adjust the eggs.

Yes! The tray is frustrating! My standard sized eggs just ended up all sorts of directions.. I used it though for my first batch and just didn't worry too much if they were facing the "wrong way" and I had a 100% hatch of my own backyard mutts. For this 2nd hatch I had a mix of shipped and non shipped eggs so I took the turner out and have just been turning by hand (shipped eggs in an egg carton till day 10 and the rest just flat).

Back
Top Bottom