Incuview Incubator

Mine flickered as well but held the temp spot on based on my secondary thermometer that was recently calibrated. 1st time using the Incuview and I was pleased. I hatched 11 out of 12 shipped eggs in it a couple weeks back. The big viewing lid was great, the only thing I really didn't like was the turner kind of bunched up the eggs a few times and I had to open the lid to readjust the eggs which isn't that big of deal.

IMG_3335.JPG
Hatches started yesterday and still going.

they are having a sale: https://www.facebook.com/IncubatorWarehouse/posts/10155415482388088
As a thank you, we have a special offer to receive up to $50 off on orders until June 30th.

Stock up for next hatching season.

Its as simple as 1, 2, 3... 4!

Use these Promo Codes!

STOCKUP5 - $5 off when you buy 1 or more qualifying products listed below (no order minimum).

STOCKUP15 - $15 off when you buy 2 or more qualifying products listed below with an minimum order of $30 or more.

STOCKUP30 - $30 off when you buy 3 or more qualifying products listed below with an minimum order of $60 or more.

STOCKUP50 - $50 off when you buy 4 or more qualifying products listed below with an minimum order of $100 or more.

* Only combo kits are included in this promotion, individual incubators are not (except the (IncuView).

** All combo kits count as a single item.

They have a sale going on!!
ncubator Warehouse
2 hrs ·
Black Friday Thru Cyber Monday Specials

It's that time of the year again where bargain shoppers wait at the edge of their seats for the best deals of the year. Use the coupon codes below to save big on your next incubator or incubator accessory. These deals will only last from Black Friday to Cyber Monday.

Incubator Warehouse Incubators and Accessories Discounts

HumidiKit Automatic Humidity System ($103.99)
IncuTurn Egg Turner ($31.99)
IncuView All-In-One Incubator ($139.99)
IncuKit XL (20% off all variations)
IncuKit Mini (20% off all variations)
IncuTherm Thermometer/Hygrometer ($11.99)
IncuTherm Plus Thermometer/Hygrometer ($15.99)
IncuView All-In-One Egg Incubator Combo Kits (20% Off all kits and variations)
AutoCoop Automatic Coop Door (20% off all variations)
AutoCoop LayLight Automatic Coop Light ($35.96)

Coupon Code = IW5DAYSALE (Coupon code only works for one of these items and if you have more than one of them in the cart the one you want to get the discount on needs to be the 1st item you put in the cart)

Free IncuBright Candler With Any Purchase

Coupon Code = FREECANDLER (must have the IncuBright candler in the cart with at least one other item for coupon code to work)

Free Combo Kit Step Up

Purchase any incubator combo kit and get a free upgrade to the next level of combo kit for more accessories.

Coupon Code = COMBOKIT-STEPUP (Works with any combo kit that has "Combo Kit" in the product title. Upgrade will be done during shipping)

Back
Top Bottom