INDIA BLUE PEAFOWL FOR SALE - OHIO

zurcherpoultry

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 7, 2012
- One mature male India Blue Peacock (pictured)

- Two 2012 hatch female immature Peahens

- One 2012 hatch male immature Peacock

Pickup Only!

Please private message to learn more information. Arrangements can be made to accomodate out of state.

do you still have the peahens if so how much for both and what would the shipping cost to 48809 in michigan
thank you
marie

do you still have the peahens if so how much for both and what would the shipping cost to 48809 in michigan
thank you
marie

Hi, my name is Shea Fitzgerald and recently I have gotten into the poultry thing. Well 32 chickens later I decided I wanted a peafowl. I have been searching forever and I came across you, but the problem is I live in Kansas City, Missouri and can't drive out there is there any possible way we can make other options because I am so interested. I also would like to know if they are friendly because in the future I would like to show them.

Thanks,

Shea

Hi, my name is Shea Fitzgerald and recently I have gotten into the poultry thing. Well 32 chickens later I decided I wanted a peafowl. I have been searching forever and I came across you, but the problem is I live in Kansas City, Missouri and can't drive out there is there any possible way we can make other options because I am so interested. I also would like to know if they are friendly because in the future I would like to show them.

Thanks,

Shea

Looking for 2 India blue peahens. We live in Virginia. Could possibly pick up. Are they still available?

- One mature male India Blue Peacock (pictured)

- Two 2012 hatch female immature Peahens

- One 2012 hatch male immature Peacock

Pickup Only!

Please private message to learn more information. Arrangements can be made to accomodate out of state.
Hi interested in two as farm additions. Possibly one male one female, open to pairs

[email protected] 330/697-4460

Back
Top Bottom