Indian Red Jungle Fowl - from Ideal?

iv had em since he was a chick been told phienox but hes lacking white ear loaves is this red jungle fowl? an dnt worry hes not always pined up just didnt let him out yet

iv had em since he was a chick been told phienox but hes lacking white ear loaves is this red jungle fowl? an dnt worry hes not always pined up just didnt let him out yet
I do not think that lacking white ear lobes makes it rjf because rjf may have red or white ear lobes. He's a nice bird, and his coloring is like that of a rjf, but he's not a rjf.

I actually called Ideal Poultry and asked about the Indian Red Jungle Fowl and they do sell them :) They were hard to locate on their old website, but on the new one, just click "Standard Tinted Egg Layers" http://www.idealpoultry.com/item.html
Unfortunately, our little Jungle Fowl disappeared after hatching a clutch of eggs. I think she had decided to raise a new clutch and went farther afield so that we would not find the nest this time.
We will be ordering another this spring :)

I do have this one roo that kinda looks like a red jungle fowl. i have no clue what he really is.

this is one of his sons. his son is mixed with a game hen

these are not red jungle fowl the first 2 are American game birds, and the son for sure he's not cause you just said he's mixed

Back
Top Bottom