INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

ok update on Amber she looks like shes doing much better shes up and moving nomore red in her poo it looks like. shes drinking alot walking around more but im going to keep her in lockdown for a few more days to make sure. i gave her some electrectlights stuff thing its a blue ribbion paket that goes the the water i think that might of helped :)

My FIRST sebastopol goose is out, 3 more pipping !!!! This is my fisrt time hatching them and everyone said how hard they are to hatch, so I'm thrilled.
wee.gif

Any one intersted in 3 runner ducklings out of show stock. I was told they are 2 fawn and 1 white. $15 for all 3. 1 wk old.

My FIRST sebastopol goose is out, 3 more pipping !!!! This is my fisrt time hatching them and everyone said how hard they are to hatch, so I'm thrilled.
wee.gif

Any one intersted in 3 runner ducklings out of show stock. I was told they are 2 fawn and 1 white. $15 for all 3. 1 wk old.

How wonderful Sally!!
woot.gif
I am thrilled for you.

Please put me on your list if you ever start selling eggs or goslings! Sebastopols have been on my want list for a long time.

How wonderful Sally!!
woot.gif
I am thrilled for you.

Please put me on your list if you ever start selling eggs or goslings! Sebastopols have been on my want list for a long time.
I walked by them 100 times at crossroads. Just seemed I was seeing pictures of them every where I just couldn't resist any more. So started looking for hatching eggs after I bought them ,everyone started telling me they are just about impossible to hatch in an incubator. I figured if I figured out how to hatch show quality white calls, I could hatch anything. !!! LOL !!

You will be first on my list , once these grow up and start laying !!! IF I can hatch a pair !!! With my luck I'll hatch all boys !! I've got 4 more eggs that go into lock down tomorrow.

I walked by them 100 times at crossroads. Just seemed I was seeing pictures of them every where I just couldn't resist any more. So started looking for hatching eggs after I bought them ,everyone started telling me they are just about impossible to hatch in an incubator. I figured if I figured out how to hatch show quality white calls, I could hatch anything. !!! LOL !!

You will be first on my list , once these grow up and start laying !!! IF I can hatch a pair !!! With my luck I'll hatch all boys !! I've got 4 more eggs that go into lock down tomorrow.
I have no doubt that you could hatch anything! I am so happy to be on your list...
big_smile.png
even if we are "counting chickens before they hatch" so to speak. I am so excited for you. Congratulations!

Crafty and Leahs, thanks for the support. The birds (I refuse to call them girls now, since we found out some may be boys lol) spent the night ok. Sure was cool/weird to see the red glowing coop for the first time ever in our backyard. Our 8 y.o. son is sad, since some of the flock may end up on the dinner table. Me too. They are having fun in their new house, and we are enjoying the peace and quiet. No more squabbles, there is room for everyone.

Animallover, I hope Amber recovers ok. I have been reading your posts, but I have no experience to help you so all I can offer is support. I have been worried about our chickens moving into their coop just like you've been worried about her illness. Good luck!

Hey all,

New to the forum. I am just starting my chicken flock. I'm on the south side of Indy and look forward to being a part of the forum.

Eric (Novafrk)

Back
Top Bottom