INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I have 3 sweet 17 week old Salmon Faverolles that are looking for a new home. They are very sweet, but maybe too docile for my big flock. I am looking for a home that either has Faverolles or is just starting out with chickens. They have not started laying yet, but probably within 6 weeks I would think.

We got them because they were supposed to be especially people friendly, and maybe they are but not within our large flock.

Here is a picture of one of them. I can get better pictures as well.

If interested, please let me know.

Where are you located?

Wasn't someone looking for a friend for their peacock? Have I lost my mind? I was on craigslist looking for something else and I found this ad... struck a chord in my memory but I can't remember who exactly was looking. MillerBirds??

"Little Peacocks for $20 each call or text 812-797-5702"

This ad was for the Bloomington area. May be too far away but just wanted to share. :)

Craigslist is dangerous (as in a too many birds available). I should obstain. ha

If any one has interest in this little goober let me know. I call him Hercules :). He's a 10 week old little boy Sebright. Already crowing! I ended up with two the same breed, age, and sex so should probably re-home one if I can. Otherwise I am sure I can work it out. He's a spunky little guy that's for sure lol

I had a bantam cochin hen who was best buddies with my inside/outside cat Ginger. Ginger has never bothered chicks and even wanders around in the brooder room as if saying hi to everyone. I also have two inside cats, and they never bother the chicks either. Sometimes I'm sitting cuddling a chick with Scamper on my lap; he occasionally nuzzles the chick but is never aggressive. The cats grew up around the chickens and seem to accept them as housemates.

Wasn't someone looking for a friend for their peacock?  Have I lost my mind?  I was on craigslist looking for something else and I found this ad... struck a chord in my memory but I can't remember who exactly was looking.  MillerBirds??

"Little Peacocks for $20 each call or text 812-797-5702"

This ad was for the Bloomington area.  May be too far away but just wanted to share. :)

Craigslist is dangerous (as in a too many birds available).  I should obstain. ha

Thank you Julie. It is me. I have a 1 year old male peacock who seems lonely. He looks at his reflection all day long. That or he is exceedingly vain. ;-)

So we thought we would get him a friend maybe closer to his age though. I have (2) 3 week old peachicks, but that is a long time coming.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Back
Top Bottom