INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I'm just west of McCordsville & we currently have a flock of 6 hens and a rooster. Mostly Rhode Island Reds with one Buff Orpington. We've been keeping chickens for just over a year now, and really enjoying it.

Hi everyone! I've got six RR, 1 BO, a black sex link, and 2 BR. I also have a rooster named Rex... Not sure what he is... I live near Walkerton close to the South Bend area. Glad to see I'm not the only Hoosier... Not looking forward to the freezing rain and snow on the way. At least I know the ladies and Rex will be cozy warm.

Hello! Great to see so many joining
woot.gif

here is the links and members page.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/indiana-bycers-members-events-links

I will start our list tonight, for now, i will grab everyone that's here so far and put your info down.
I'll put your town alphabetically for now to sort us out.
Be sure to mention if you are looking for or sell specific breeds of chickens, other fowl, livestock too!
It is great to share pictures, we all love to see them!
Really happy to see so many here, this is going to be fun meeting so many new friends!
frow.gif

Hello all. I'm located just south of Ft Wayne. I have a small flock of hens (red and black sex link, naked necks, polish, OEG, and d'uccle) as well as 2 Campbell ducks. I started my flock last spring and will be adding to it this spring. I'm going to be giving my hand at hatching some eggs so it should be quite the experience.
Little Ameraucana Mom, from your list of chickens and locations, I believe I recognize you from Facebook? I've talked to you about getting eggs in February. Still very interested in doing
You might of or my daughter we both use the same page.

Back
Top Bottom