Interesting DUCK-BALL-opment

Then he decided to swallow an entire salamander…

Man, ducks are crazy
4D9DBA57-F515-4255-8EB2-DD87EDA6A084.png
Sorry for blurry image, iPad camera, good one moment and the next it’s pixelated. Despite this, you can see the salamander in its bill before it was devoured

Last edited:
This is awesome
Makes me want to get a ball and see if any of mine do this lol
I did add a slide to act like a Ramon to their favourite pond so they can climb up into the pond and it’s been 6 days and the water is still clear as ever
They are terrified of the new slide

Attachments

• FD061EF0-E210-4272-80D1-565354E74A18.jpeg
    FD061EF0-E210-4272-80D1-565354E74A18.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 1
This is awesome
Makes me want to get a ball and see if any of mine do this lol
I did add a slide to act like a Ramon to their favourite pond so they can climb up into the pond and it’s been 6 days and the water is still clear as ever
They are terrified of the new slide
That is a nice looking slide! Funny thing with the ball really, we were using it as a basketball (weren’t expecting to get a hoop so suddenly and it was the closest basketball like thing we had) and it rolled away toward the ducks. The black one panicked and flew a bit, but this one, he decided to teach it a lesson. And every time it would roll towards him, he attacked it. Still does it XD

I get your water slide disappointment.

I built a great ramp, a wide platform and an inside step to convert an old claw foot bath tub into a fancy pool for my runner ducks. Humans think it looks amazing. Ducks hate it. I finally gave up and drained it.
Ducks think that anything they can’t turn into mud or food in under 10 seconds is unworthy of getting their approval

edit: sounds like it was good pool tho

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom