Intervention: Helping Your Chicks Hatch

Has good range and tolerances.
Not too sure about this part tho:
"After Install 'Mi Home', you need to set using local as "Mainland China", please do not select other locals. "
Is it 'listening'? :gig
To use for temperature/humidity you don't need to install or setup Mi Home. It's all on the display

Ok I just found out about AliExpress and have ordered from them already. But my stuff won't be here for almost 3months. Is there a fee I can pay to get it fast. Or is there a certain store I can go to in the Dallas tx area and just buy and bring it home. ??

Ok I just found out about AliExpress and have ordered from them already. But my stuff won't be here for almost 3months. Is there a fee I can pay to get it fast. Or is there a certain store I can go to in the Dallas tx area and just buy and bring it home. ??
Look at the ebay link and get one from there.

Will be ordering soon. And buying few regular fish tank thermometers. I know this was all my mistake. Lesson learned. Looks like they were fine at the temp I had them till I did lock down . The temp in the bottom is the rite temp I set it at witch was to high but not in the rockers. I've learned a lot and next time I will post daily so I know what I'm doing wrong if any. I have two eggs I dont believe is good and 4 that still have veins I can see but I probably cooked the little guys too.

Back
Top Bottom