Introducing VIP member interviews

Pics
Just FYI you all, I know you're waiting for another interview... I've sent invites to a bunch of members, some as far back as a month+ ago and I haven't heard back from any of them. I am trying, but it seems a lot of our awesome members are a bit shy, like @scottcaddy here and some others I've seen on this thread too…. ;)

Just FYI you all, I know you're waiting for another interview... I've sent invites to a bunch of members, some as far back as a month+ ago and I haven't heard back from any of them. I am trying, but it seems a lot of our awesome members are a bit shy, like @scottcaddy here and some others I've seen on this thread too…. ;)

Sumi, if there are members that we'd like to see interviewed (in addition to Scott) can we send you a message? Maybe you'll invite them? :D

That be me! that and I don't have any good chicken pic's.
Scott :oops:

Back
Top Bottom