Is it illegal to own a Canadian Goose?

Oh, you have no idea! He had me red tagged for my silkie roo being in my house. Hurt his leg, and I had to nurse him back to health. Wasn't gonna leave him outside in the dead of winter. Guy is an asset to the community, That's for sure!
I can't PM you back. I really appreciate the help.

We've had chickens for years, and have turkeys on the way. We do want to get into geese, and ducks too, just weren't gonna add anymore birds till next spring ;) But well, here they are.
I got some State and Federal info for you for your state. I left you my phone number, if you want to give me a call later.

Yeah, we're working on that. My land is secluded, across from my home. We haven't built our cabin on our farm yet, so we're kinda stuck for now.

Last edited:
Thank you Doll. My email is in my profile as well. ;)
Got it! I will e-mail you as soon as I get in from chores. Donkeys are getting trimmed today, also! HEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!
lau.gif

For the want to praise orphan Canadian geese in before w
hat have you fed them just want to take the best possible care for of her as I can saying her not sure what sex gosling is I do not want to feed her any kind of medicated grawr I am feeding more mostened starter shredded romaine lettuce small clover taking her out to g for 2 to 3 minutes swim in small goldfish ppond she love that she dives and swim she loves it everyday and for I dry her with towel an under lamp tried to find duck weed to feed her I want her to be able to return to the wild be reading how others have raised them an they have migrated when they got older with the wild floc
ks and returned every year sometime up to 30 years that whou
ld be great one lady said she raised five
an they came back every yr an knw her but would nit come running to her but wou
ld never go near strangers which is great

I've never trimmed a donkey before. I have trimmed more than my fair share of angry goats, and filed the horses though, so yeah, have fun with that
tongue.png
I'm not doing it, the farrier is. I just blackmail them. I have the farrier keep animal crackers in his pocket. They are my two large dogs. They follow me everywhere!
frow.gif

For the want to praise orphan Canadian geese in before w
hat have you fed them just want to take the best possible care for of her as I can saying her not sure what sex gosling is I do not want to feed her any kind of medicated grawr I am feeding more mostened starter shredded romaine lettuce small clover taking her out to g for 2 to 3 minutes swim in small goldfish ppond she love that she dives and swim she loves it everyday and for I dry her with towel an under lamp tried to find duck weed to feed her I want her to be able to return to the wild be reading how others have raised them an they have migrated when they got older with the wild floc
ks and returned every year sometime up to 30 years that whou
ld be great one lady said she raised five
an they came back every yr an knw her but would nit come running to her but wou
ld never go near strangers which is great
If your giving her grass and clover she will need grit, she can get it while outside if you keep her out long enough just walking around in the yard but she does need it to able to process[chew] her food. all but her crumble. There was someone on here awhile back who lives in Canada he was talking about a pair of Canada's that came to his place each spring and raised goslings. That would be so cool.

I am picking up some grit in the morning for the 2 babies I have. They are eating just grass and clover. I have offered a few other scraps of veg, but they are sticking with mostly the young clover in my garden. They are definitely attached to my baby girl. Won't let her out of their site. She is planning on sleeping next to the brooder tonight ;)

I am picking up some grit in the morning for the 2 babies I have. They are eating just grass and clover. I have offered a few other scraps of veg, but they are sticking with mostly the young clover in my garden. They are definitely attached to my baby girl. Won't let her out of their site. She is planning on sleeping next to the brooder tonight ;)
Told you so! Imprinted! LOL!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom