Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
Here are two of my expecting pigs. The one in the front is due late August. The one in the back is due late July and its her 2nd litter.

Sorry I haven't had internet for a little bit. (still don't really) Jazzy is doing great, no sign of the blood I was seeing before and she now has milk. Not a lot when i squeeze but i did accidently squirt my son in the face. lol She has dug a hug hole in my storage area, not sure if she plans on making her nest there but it was the biggest hole she has ever made. Hopefully it will be soon. I will try to keep you guys updated.

UPDATE ON MY STINKERBELLE. SHE HAS ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF MILK AND SHE HAS DUG A HIGE HUGE HOLE. AND MY VET FRIEND SAID BY TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT I AM GOING TO TAKE PICS IN A FEW AND SHOW YALL. HER MILK BAR IS ABOUT 2 INCHES THICK. SHE IS ABOUT TO POP AND BREATHING SO HARD ALL THE TIME. SORRY BEEN BUSY WITH BIRTH OF BUNNIES AND NEW CHICKS. BUT WILL GET PIC UP SOON.

AND WAY TO GO JAZZY,,,SHE HAS MILK, GUESS SHE IS PREGNANT. MAKE THAT NEST SWEETHEART.

Back
Top Bottom