Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
You should feel her belly baby piglets movearound a whole lot. And she strarted contracting but then it went away

Long time stalker of the thread lol YAAAAAAAAAY for stinkerbelle!! So glad she and the lil ones are doing well!!
clap.gif

@starling what symptoms did stinkerbell exhibit before giving birth throughout the day? Other than the swollen vulva?

@starling what symptoms did stinkerbell exhibit before giving birth throughout the day? Other than the swollen vulva?

She was very very restless an very aggressive an than at 4-5 I I noticed her pickin things up than at 6 made nest an about 9 she started turnin circles breathing hard than at 11 I decided to stay out an she started labor in good an about 12:30 she started shaking an breathing an pushing hard until first one came at 1:25 am than she had 2 more back to back than 2-3 hrs went by an she had 2 more than afterbirth came at 5am

Come on spotlight have them babies. Come on Jazzy have some babies. I am not a patient woman.( that sounded like a quote from a movie but I can't think of what one, oh great I wont be able to sleep now wondering where it came from)

I have just sat here and stared at those 6 words for 5 mins trying to think why that rings a bell, it is on the tip of my tongue.

HA my sound figured it out. He is great with quotes from movies. It is from Mulan. Just incase anyone was wondering. It didn't take long for him to figure it out. Smart kiddo

Back
Top Bottom