Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics

So cute. I can't wait. I wish I knew exactly with Jazzy so I had a date to look forward to. I bet spotlight is having hers now and that is why we haven't heard. She was so close.

Great pictures! I can't wait to have my first babies! (From which ever animal gets pg first!)(probably the goat! Lol) But I can't wait till my piggies have babies and to see which colors they are bc my female his solid black and my male is pink with grey spots! Just like I always wondered what my own child would look like and I have to say.. he's pretty dang handsome!! Haha

Great pictures! I can't wait to have my first babies! (From which ever animal gets pg first!)(probably the goat! Lol) But I can't wait till my piggies have babies and to see which colors they are bc my female his solid black and my male is pink with grey spots! Just like I always wondered what my own child would look like and I have to say.. he's pretty dang handsome!! Haha

My male was pink with gray spots an mom is white an tan an I had one blk with 2 front white paws and 3 solid pink an one pink with gray spots. My males mom was blk an dad was white n blk. And moms patents were solid blk an solid white. So I wanted atleast one blk one thank god. An it's a female lol

Back
Top Bottom