Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
@havenhill. The most you have to wait is another 3 wks if she got pregnant the day before you got her. Your first post was 4/24 and you said you had her for a month at that point. Its 6/27 so only 3 wks at the most.

I think that is what I figured Jorey. The earliest picture I have of her is the 27th of march. I remember talking with her(the lady I bought jazzy from) and she said she found the other oinkers homes a week before I got her. So that is what I am going by. Jazzy is content and happy so I am not worried, she is having to share her inside pen with three rabbits and a hurt chicken. Oh and two kittens. I know I will have to make different arrangements for when the piglets are here for the rabbits, but for now I find it funny to go in and check and see them all cuddling together. Petery our kitten likes to nurse on jazzy. Only he was doing it on her back not her belly. lol Also I think I will find a design and crochet a chicken diaper for my hurt chicken.

Here are a few more pictures of Jazzy, to me she doesn't even look close to having them. Plus I don't get milk any more. She def looks pregnant. But from stinkerbelle experience an I no expert but mine's milk bar dropped a lot an she had no milk but was real bug about a week or 2 before she farrowed. what am I going to do with her, she doesn't look pregnant to me anymore. Or maybe I am just use to her being fat. lol

Some pics is mom an babies an the lil piggies rooting already.....that is the cutest thing to see them rooting already

Back
Top Bottom