Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
An can pigs carry 2 seperate litters? Stinkerbelle has not went down much at all an her vulva still swollen an she still breathing quite hard. An she was in with the mail until about 2 weeks ago but he bred her I know when I know she got preg the first time than about a week later. Kinda worried

Starlingsbaby from my experience of pigs male n female in same pen 100% no they only carry/have 1litter at a time,atleast in the 6 yrs I had mine,but the reproduce fast if kept together.....

Jazzy is doing fine. She got stubborn today when she came inside for a bit. She did not want to go back outside. She started dragging things around today but I think that is just her being playful. Still just waiting.

Here are a couple of pictures I wanted to share. They are not the best but as you can see there are three rabbits, a chicken and jasmine sleeping halfway under the mattress with several toys and my toilet brush. This is how they sleep. usually the kittens are with them but not tonight. Oh and the wall is painted with chalkboard paint I don't let my kiddos draw on just any wall.

Back
Top Bottom