Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
*pulls hair out* still no babies! not sure what I am going to do with her. We were gone most the day. Came home and she had not gone to the bathroom. She had filled her water bowl with pine shavings ad then put her food bowl on top of that. I took the mattress out and she doesn't like that. her vulva has not swollen much but it is stretched down more. Is it odd that I notice these things?

I am not trying to be a downer but we have had animals start to milk that are not pregnant "witches milk" Sometimes it is just part of a their heat cycles. However, you have seen movement so I would guess they are still cooking in there haha

I thought for the longest that she was having a false pregnancy. But I know I have seen and felt movement. My sister has as well. I thought at first it could have been gas but all she has is stinky gas no movement. I did have to let her out this morning. She would not go in the house. I swear she peed for 5 mins and seemed to strain doing it. She then proceeded to poop 4 times(harder than normal). I think she will have only one or two babies. Here are some pictures of her from this morning. Tell me what you think or that you think I am crazy.

I would never have had the patience to just be sitting and waiting "in case" she could have babies any day!!! I am sooo impatient!! Lol The vet would have been at my house a long time ago!

It is driving me crazy. My vet knows nothing about pigs plus jasmine HATES her. She looks at jazzy and jazzy starts screaming. And none of the local vets deal with pigs. So yeah it is nerve racking. I have tried to find local pig owners and try to see if they could come look at her. No luck, only one guy kept telling me he had a nice boar I could breed her to. I said no thank you.

Back
Top Bottom