Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
My 6 month old mini pot belly looks pregnant. But she's just greedy, greedy, greedy. Her sole purpose in life is eating, or looking for something to eat. Lol.

So I have decided, she is not pregnant, and she is not going to have babies. I don't know what I was feeling. But I give up waiting. I guess I need to put her on a piggy diet. She really wasn't eating that much feed. Mostly grass and some veggies. well it is a bummer she isn't. I had really started looking forward to having baby piglets running around. Keep us updated on however ones piglets are doing. Post pictures. I will still probably post pictures of jazzy on here.

Lol. Now that you've given up watch that hussy farrow!
lau.gif

I have thought about it, but I am not sure. Jasmine is not hard to keep contained, but she is an inside outside pig. She goes into my chain linked fence and that seems to keep her in. She does have chickens, goats, dogs and cats as friends so that may be why she stays in. I wont take credit for house breaking her, she did that pretty much on her own. It was a pain when I was trying to keep her strictly inside(when I thought she was getting close to due).

My 6 month old mini pot belly looks pregnant. But she's just greedy, greedy, greedy. Her sole purpose in life is eating, or looking for something to eat. Lol.

That's all ours does. Eat sleep and poop :)
As for containment, our mini uses the invisible fence and has for nearly a year now. He's been zapped a couple times but learned pretty quick.

Chris

Cute! Both of mine frequent the pool multiple times a day! And I'm so glad to see that you have a barrier collar on him bc I joke about it but didn't know if it was possible! My pigs at the moment stay in big dog kennels while I'm at work and I just let them out to wander the property when I'm home. I could just leave them out all day if that thing is effective on them!!

Back
Top Bottom