Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
Ha I love it. The boy busted me out this morning but we still got him. The pictures are sucky because of the camera on my phone but here he is. Now we just have to name him.

He is not to happy right now. We will give it some time and I will ta.ke better .pictures.

No not yet, I will do that when he gets home tomorrow and sees him. He likes pot belly pigs anyway so he wont be too upset. lol
lol thats something my mom would always do. shed wait till my dad left for his night shift at work when i was younger and then go out and bring home a cat or dog and hide it in my brothers bedroom until he noticed and by the time that happened it was too late to bring it back.

So far so good. They have only meet through the play pin. He is a little wild so we are working with him. When he squeals she tries to break down the door to get in. She jumped up and looked in the glass one time. She had never done that. I entertained the idea that since she went through her false pregnancy she thinks he is her baby. Probably my mommy instincts making me want to think she wants to mother him.

Oh and I think I have found a name for him.. Cb for cute as a button for when he is little, and chunky butt for when he is bigger :D

They met again and her tail wagged so hard. It is hard for me because I have been put on bed rest. Thinks are not going so well for me. It is hard to watch someone else care for my babies. Thanks to my family for helping me with them.

Back
Top Bottom