Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
Well guys I am happy to say I am anxiously awaiting some piglets to be born myself! I found someone reasonably close with mini potbelly pigs at last. There are 3 sows due to pop any day now and I can't wait to pick mine out!!!! I've had my phone glued to me this last week waiting for the call or text to tell me it''s happened!!!!!!

Oh you are finally getting a piggie. It is so exciting. I love both my pigs. Cb has been such a joy and jasmine loves him so much she broke into the fence where he was and played with him and let him try and nurse her. He stays mostly inside right now but when he does go outside I can't keep them a part. And I was so worried about how they would get along.

Thank you to all for the prayers and well wishes.

So i went over my breeding dates for the sow that i posted pictures of and she is due the first weekend in sept. I will definatly post pictures we are getting closer!

yeah more mommy pigs. LOL Jasmine is getting a long with Cb just fine. She breaks into the to be with him and lets him nurse on her!?!?! He is getting anything of course but she seems to like it.

I am still waiting for those piglets to be born.
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom