Is there someone familiar with raising light Brahma

Thanks to all very helpful I’m not sure if will look into getting one in the future unless a buff color white birds stick out like sore thumb poor little thing! But I do like the docilness of them.
That bird will be back for the rest. If you plan on raising chic you best get them in safe fencing. Good luck

That bird will be back for the rest. If you plan on raising chic you best get them in safe fencing. Good luck

The other birds are larger and faster and we plan on free ranging which I know has its cons. I have hung some netting and leave my dog out with them I think we’ll have better luck I’d also like sit out with the air soft rifle and let them know how feel about their actions

I am so sorry for your loss :-o My light is a week younger and a hair smaller than the buff but she's by far the more active and bossy as all get-out. She also eats like she has a hole in her neck LOL (They were born around Easter) How strange! Chalk it up to personalities, maybe?

FC28F84C-914E-4A77-90D5-0E43E1EA13BF.jpeg
She was very sweet and loved sitting with us in the sun we’ll miss her. Yes personalities could play a role in it as well.

Back
Top Bottom