Is this Rude????

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
You invite someone to eat with you, two weeks in advance. You buy extra food, do some preparation ahead of time (since you work it is easier) then the invitees wait until late in the evening , the night before to say they can't make it
th.gif

Not as rude as the morning of Thanksgiving calling to say you are bringing 3 more people...

Let's hope your invitees are just ill or something...

Quote:
Trust me if it was something like that I would have packaged up the food and taken it to them, it is not that at all......

Quote:
oh yeah Blue......

I'm bringing 5 now......
hide.gif

It's at my sister's house, sure, come on by... It was my brother-in-law a few years ago - I was not happy...

Last edited:
The thing is, if it were me, I would consider it rude because we are very short on money and the money spent on the extra food could be better used elsewhere if I knew enough in advance. However, if they are ill, I would have to understand. You can't control illness.

Quote:
Trust me if it was something like that I would have packaged up the food and taken it to them, it is not that at all......

Then definatly rude.

I know around here everything is tight. If we invited someone, spend extra money to make the meal, extra time with my wife being disabled... then they waited til the last minute to cancil, I'd be upset.

Back
Top Bottom