Isabel Porcelain Silkie - Can Ship!

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
Up for auction is a young silkie which I think is a pullet, however no guarantees as it's 3-4 months old and we all know that silkies are really hard to sex at this age!!!
It's out of a Buff/Lavender split Roo and an Isabel Porcelain hen.

The crest is a bit of an off color which is why I'm offering it for sale.
Maybe someone can use it for a color project!

I also have another silkie for auction, and can combine shipping if someone is interested in both.
Paypal to [email protected] at auction end. Shipping is available, weather permitting on both ends. Local pickup also available.

50420_ipsilkiebb.jpg

50420_ipsilkie1.jpg

50420_ipsilkie.jpg

What a beautiful Silkie!!!!!I SO wish I was close enough to pick it up. The freight puts it out of my range.

When you said the pouf was off color, what should it be?

I will get feet photos today. It's been raining alot here. All my silkies are in covered runs but still manage to get dirty feet LOL. So I will clean them off and get some photos since today should be beautiful weather.

I DO have a few other silkies around the same age that are buff split to lavender if anyone is interested.
smile.png

First option for these will go to the winning bidder of my two auctions since shipping is expensive, after that I can offer them to anyone else who is interested.

Quote:
Jen,
My husband drives a truck for a living and often ends up in PA! Not in time for this auction, but maybe in the future.

As far as the crest color, I like for them to be one solid unified color through out. I really have alot to keep back here, so thats why she just doesn't make the cut.
Honestly I still haven't decided exactly WHAT color her crest is. It's either a dark lavender or blue.

Oh wow when do you think he will be comming up this way next...I may be tempted to buy them and then just have you hold them for me till he gets up here!
wink.png

Quote:
Jen, I'm not sure at all. I'm sure he will be up that way in the next few months but probably not for the next 3-4 weeks at least. He is switching jobs in a few weeks and I will be in charge of the loads then so I will know more after he switches. Where are you located in PA? Are you anywhere near Beaver Springs or Harrisburg? The porc pen just started laying again so maybe we can do a chick swap if he ever heads up that way!

Back
Top Bottom