ISABELLE LEGHORNS IN USA!

No, not only me. They are not common, but there are other people that have them. I think they are gorgeous too! Here is a picture from a few minutes ago of the rooster I am using for breeding and one of the hens. Mine are directly from Backwoods Poultry here in TN. He is the first post on this thread. Thank you for your interest!
Are they nice, personality wise? Some leghorns have a rep for being kind of nasty.

Are they nice, personality wise? Some leghorns have a rep for being kind of nasty.

They have never offered to flog me. I sure can't say that about my marans! They are not friendly like my SFH's or isbars. but they certainly aren't mean. I can stand in their pen and they just watch me. No problem.

They have never offered to flog me. I sure can't say that about my marans! They are not friendly like my SFH's or isbars. but they certainly aren't mean. I can stand in their pen and they just watch me. No problem. 

Good to hear, as they are quite lovely looking! I just can't tolerate mean birds. Too many nice ones out there, and I love my little feather children lol

I am interested too in getting eggs or chicks or whatever you might have for sale too. Please let me know.

My 2 hens have not been good to me lately, but I have collected enough eggs that I am able to hatch chicks steadily. Not enough to get a bunch of eggs together to ship though. I have a new pullet coming on line anyday now too. I will PM you.

I've started a waiting list. Isabel and brown split to isabel chicks will be available starting the first week of April. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom