ISABELLE LEGHORNS IN USA!

It is so hard to get good pictures of chickens right?

This guy (hatched March of 2016 by Cree57i and shipped to me as a baby) was on the top of the chainlink the other day, and I got him just before he jumped back into his pen. That one pen worries me, it is a courtyard that leads into enclosed roofed pen. I'm worried about that pen because I saw a huge hawk, or small eagle in a tree (Hawk/Eagle - is a bit bigger than this roo) I want to top that courtyard with aviary netting so that should a bird of prey dive down in -- they would have time to run for cover and the prey bird would hopefully bounce off the netting. But I digress.

I've had many roosters I consider beautiful, but he is the one that is the most stunning. -- Even more than my gorgeous Silverudd's blue Isbar. This guy is also VERY good with his flock of hens.
And on 1/31 I got some chicks that are his 'grand babies' -- and 3 of those are double lavender genetics.

I am interested in picking up some Isabella Leghorn chicks. I see a few of you have some breeding flocks. Is anyone selling/shipping chicks yet? Would love if you could PM prices and approximate dates. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
It is so hard to get good pictures of chickens right?

This guy (hatched March of 2016 by Cree57i and shipped to me as a baby) was on the top of the chainlink the other day, and I got him just before he jumped back into his pen. That one pen worries me, it is a courtyard that leads into enclosed roofed pen. I'm worried about that pen because I saw a huge hawk, or small eagle in a tree (Hawk/Eagle - is a bit bigger than this roo) I want to top that courtyard with aviary netting so that should a bird of prey dive down in -- they would have time to run for cover and the prey bird would hopefully bounce off the netting. But I digress.

I've had many roosters I consider beautiful, but he is the one that is the most stunning. -- Even more than my gorgeous Silverudd's blue Isbar. This guy is also VERY good with his flock of hens.
And on 1/31 I got some chicks that are his 'grand babies' -- and 3 of those are double lavender genetics.
He is nice! I am so glad you are happy with him. I would love to see how those chicks turn out.

I am interested in picking up some Isabella Leghorn chicks. I see a few of you have some breeding flocks. Is anyone selling/shipping chicks yet? Would love if you could PM prices and approximate dates. Thanks in advance!!
Hope you will get some replys. The only places I know are CJ Waldon on this thread and cackle hatchery. Cackle has chicks for $14.98 each and they have zero availability projected out through March.

Back
Top Bottom