Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Those are the best kind!!!!
Totally agree. 100%! Man... I need to make a shopping list. I get my brand new grill on Monday, we have plans for a late Mother's Day cookout where I will be grilling shishkabobs and corn, and I think I will get some pickles. And ice cream. Oh! Fudge pops!

I have taken in less than 300 calories today, and I think I may be extremely hungry. šŸ˜…

Totally agree. 100%! Man... I need to make a shopping list. I get my brand new grill on Monday, we have plans for a late Mother's Day cookout where I will be grilling shishkabobs and corn, and I think I will get some pickles. And ice cream. Oh! Fudge pops!

I have taken in less than 300 calories today, and I think I may be extremely hungry. šŸ˜…
That sounds amazing!!!!!!

And WHAT!?!?!?! Iā€™d be dead if I ate that little lol

That sounds amazing!!!!!!

And WHAT!?!?!?! Iā€™d be dead if I ate that little lol
I have been trying to increase my caloric intake, but instead my intake dropped from ~750 to less than 400 a day. Damn health foods (ie salads) have nothing in them! I burn it away in less than an hour. šŸ˜¬šŸ˜©

I do not like mustard. Now I want pickles! Man... I would do some seriously bad things for a jar of bread and butter pickles right now. šŸ¤¤
1714436213383.png

1714436242372.png

For your visual enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom