Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I am apparently not going to be happy until I traumatize this child. 🤣

Day before yesterday, I showed him Kong: Skull Island (I am very concerned that he laughs at Nazi scenes in every single movie I watch... 🤔), and today:

IMG_20240503_114215.jpg

I am apparently not going to be happy until I traumatize this child. 🤣

Day before yesterday, I showed him Kong: Skull Island (I am very concerned that he laughs at Nazi scenes in every single movie I watch... 🤔), and today:

View attachment 3819732
You're preparing him for the eventuality that some idiot is going to clone utahraptor and they'll get loose. This is training.

You're preparing him for the eventuality that some idiot is going to clone utahraptor and they'll get loose. This is training.
I am also training him for the inevitable return of a super-soldier from WW2, a zombie Adolf Hitler, world-wide flooding from destabilization of the Earth's crust, and an Alien encounter where the beasts lay eggs down your throat and the babies burst through your sternum. 🤣

I am such a horrible auntie... And yet, if I can find Critters, Tremors, and It on Peacock, you know damn well that I will be training him for those things, too. 🤣😈

I am also training him for the inevitable return of a super-soldier from WW2, a zombie Adolf Hitler, world-wide flooding from destabilization of the Earth's crust, and an Alien encounter where the beasts lay eggs down your throat and the babies burst through your sternum. 🤣

I am such a horrible auntie... And yet, if I can find Critters, Tremors, and It on Peacock, you know damn well that I will be training him for those things, too. 🤣😈
Tremors is a classic that every child needs to watch before the age of five. And at least yearly afterwards. Get on that

Back
Top Bottom