Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I know the HR person's name. Talked to them once when it applied to me (policy change). Have listened to them at other times. I am happy to leave it at that.
Nobody likes HR. Don't take my word for it, ask @MACCanadianCoop.

If they would just stay to making sure everyone's benefits were in order and things like that, then, people would like them. I don't understand why they feel they have to get into all the other stuff. I mean why do they care if Larry and Melissa got caught in the supply room together with no clothes on. And, what's it to them if Daphne and Angela was hot railing for them even if it was a poor job of hot railing and let them get caught? I mean, really

hot railing
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Nobody likes HR. Don't take my word for it, ask @MACCanadianCoop.

If they would just stay to making sure everyone's benefits were in order and things like that, then, people would like them. I don't understand why they feel they have to get into all the other stuff. I mean why do they care if Larry and Melissa got caught in the supply room together with no clothes on. And, what's it to them if Daphne and Angela was hot railing for them even if it was a poor job of hot railing and let them get caught? I mean, really
I had no idea..
Now I want to be HR.

Back
Top Bottom