Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Oh, A lookout!
yeah man.gif

You'll forgive me for not trusting your definition of hot railing?
That is entirely up to you. The term has been taken over and used in another subculture to mean entirely something else now. But, back in the day as they say, that is what it meant in certain places and there it still does to this day.

You'll forgive me for not trusting your definition of hot railing?
So, if you ever totally mess up and end up with this guy and he asks you to hot rail for him, then, you will know what to do.
convict.gif

So, it got it's origins because in most prisons there is a walk with a rail in front of the cells. So, if something is going on inside one of the cells the hot rail hangs out on the walk at the rail keeping his eye on the police and lets them know if they are coming.

I think now some have taken the term and applied it to something to do with one of the drugs that has plagued society for a good two decades now. Totally different meaning.

So, if you ever totally mess up and end up with this guy and he asks you to hot rail for him, then, you will know what to do.
View attachment 3822756

So, it got it's origins because in most prisons there is a walk with a rail in front of the cells. So, if something is going on inside one of the cells the hot rail hangs out on the walk at the rail keeping his eye on the police and lets them know if they are coming.

I think now some have taken the term and applied it to something to do with one of the drugs that has plagued society for a good two decades now. Totally different meaning.
You seem to know too much about this.

Back
Top Bottom