Isn't It Too Early For Eggs?

I'll have to try that, I have about twenty eggs in the coop right now
smile.png

No guinea eggs for me yet. I imagine they will start soon, though.

I did get notice that I am NPIP certified, though - all the birds were clean, so I didn't have to give anybody up. I'm not hot about having "government" involved in what I consider to be my personal life, but I am glad I did it.

No guinea eggs for me yet. I imagine they will start soon, though.

I did get notice that I am NPIP certified, though - all the birds were clean, so I didn't have to give anybody up. I'm not hot about having "government" involved in what I consider to be my personal life, but I am glad I did it.
The government involvement aspect of NPIP is one of the main reasons I decided it wasn't worth it, for me.

Congrats on your certificate, glad everybody's test was negative
thumbsup.gif

Congrats guineaguy!
I'm on my 4th hatch of the season so far (I have eggs and newly hatched keets in the hatcher now). I'm only getting eggs from a few Hens in just 2 of my breeding flocks tho... 3 of my flocks still haven't started laying yet. Very odd laying season this year.

I saw the pics I'm jealous of the blonde and chocolates. Almost bought French keets today at atwoods if it wouldn't take forever to breed all the colors back I would to add size and vigor.

Ahh, don't be jealous, I'm sure you'll have some gorgeous assorted hatches soon too. You've got some great colors to work with.

Back
Top Bottom