ISO Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs or Chicks

TwoChicksChix

Songster
May 29, 2019
West Palm Beach Florida
Hey everybody,

I’m really distraught right now. A bad storm came rolling in to Florida last week that knocked the power out at my house for about two hours while I was at work. Well I tried to make sure everything was okay with my eggs in the incubator, but they were on the last three days of hatching so I didn’t want to open it too much and risk letting out any warm air.

Welp, instead I only had one of my nine eggs hatch, with at least five others having fully formed chicks that ends up dying before the hatch.

So I was hoping somebody on here had blue wheaten hatching eggs or chicks for sale that I could purchase, because I really wanted more than one blue wheaten for my flock.

Thank you

Hey everybody,

I’m really distraught right now. A bad storm came rolling in to Florida last week that knocked the power out at my house for about two hours while I was at work. Well I tried to make sure everything was okay with my eggs in the incubator, but they were on the last three days of hatching so I didn’t want to open it too much and risk letting out any warm air.

Welp, instead I only had one of my nine eggs hatch, with at least five others having fully formed chicks that ends up dying before the hatch.

So I was hoping somebody on here had blue wheaten hatching eggs or chicks for sale that I could purchase, because I really wanted more than one blue wheaten for my flock.

Thank you
Are you looking for large fowl or bantams?

Hey everybody,

Thank you
Were you successful in finding these hatching eggs? I'm looking for the same breed and would be interested to know your details.

Back
Top Bottom