ISO Serama Hens

diamondsilkies

Songster
Oct 23, 2017
Southern Arizona
I've been on the lookout for one or two serama hens recently to expand my serama flock. I breed them, although it is very much a hobby at the moment, so I am looking for some breeding quality birds. I live in Southern Arizona, but would be open to shipping.

I am looking for some smooth feathered hens that are roughly a year old and have proven to be good layers (for a serama, of course). Size wise, I'm looking for class A or B. I'm open to pretty much any color. If you have something that might fit this description, please let me know. Thank you!

I am in SE Arizona and I have some serama hens I would be willing to sell. Mostly I need to sell a bunch of cockerels!
We got a pair from a lady who was selling all her birds and moving out of state. They've been a bit productive! I can get pictures later.

I am in SE Arizona and I have some serama hens I would be willing to sell. Mostly I need to sell a bunch of cockerels!
We got a pair from a lady who was selling all her birds and moving out of state. They've been a bit productive! I can get pictures later.

Thank you for your response! I just bought a couple show chickens, so my chicken budget is a little low right now but I will be sure to keep your profile when I am looking for some seramas in the near future!

Thank you for your response! I just bought a couple show chickens, so my chicken budget is a little low right now but I will be sure to keep your profile when I am looking for some seramas in the near future!
I found out that mine are not purebred serama, they're a mix with some other bantam. They're about twice the size they should be. Still great little birds, but if you're into show quality these won't fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom