Its a blizzard up in NW NJ

An inch and a half of snow?? Is that really considered a blizzard? That's a dusting in my book.
big_smile.png
I walk in my slippers to the mailbox in that.
lol.png

the way I meant by blizzard was the snow comming down. I couldn't see 20 feet past me. none of the trucks are out to salt the road see its going to be pretty icy

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got around 6 inches so far. Nice little early winter storm.
I love it. I'll take 4 seasons anytime.

tongue.png
to all you cold blooded wimps.

Oh, Purple Chicken, I am jealous!! I,too, would rather have four seasons! Can you all post your weather pics..maybe on another thread so as not to steal this one? snow is coming here within the next two days..
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I'm with you PC....gotta have the four seasons. It's about 11 inches deep on my picnic table out on the deck, and still coming down hard. It's supposed to stop by 9PM, then I go snowblow the driveway. Then we get to do it all again Saturday night.

Here's what it looks like on my deck.
PC130009.jpg

Last edited:
I was born in Norwalk CT and lived in Burlington VT. I really miss the snow. These 70 degree Decembers out here in CA are for the birds. I hate it. Can't wait till my kids are grown and I can move to Alaska. Seriously. I will be as happy as all get out when I am in the arctic circle
smile.png

I would love to see some snow that actually sticks for day or two. Right now I am stuck in a fog bank that hasn't lifted all day. It's gray and depressing...I'd rather have rain then this.

Back
Top Bottom