Its a blizzard up in NW NJ

Hey... At this point I will take anything....snow or rain. We are soooo dry here....it is crazy. We will send you the warmth and you send us the rain...or snow
Tink

Quote:
LOL, it's up over 9 inches here at this point. Haven't been out to measure in a while. Could actually be more. If I don't get a cute picture of either my kid or the chickens in the snow tomorrow I'll scream! I've been holding off on doing cards and this may be my best chance!

My uncle who is outside of Hammonton NJ is jealous of the snow too. His dogs keep tracking in the mud.

Quote:
I'm with you PC....gotta have the four seasons. It's about 11 inches deep on my picnic table out on the deck, and still coming down hard. It's supposed to stop by 9PM, then I go snowblow the driveway. Then we get to do it all again Saturday night.

Here's what it looks like on my deck.
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/Galaxie_Man/PC130009.jpg

Last report I heard it was going to snow until more like 11:00pm. And Saturday is looking to be a mess of everything possibly. Headed out to clear the end of the driveway where the plows have filled it back in.....

Its snowing like crazy here in NH im at the bottom of the state near the mass border about 7 inches so far and counting going to be a very long day doing a paper route tommorow:(

Here is one ..... two more reason i want to move to NC
barnie.gif

bigsnow009.jpg

bigsnow008.jpg

LOL...no way....you'd win. I'm too tired from shoveling already. It sure looks so pretty though....wish it wasn't so miserable!!!!!

All those snow pictures look so pretty though.
But I don't care to live with it. Every now and then I go visit the snow and it is fun, when I don't have to worry about having to get somewhere by car.
Here in northern california I got to go out today and pick lettuce for a salad, plant peas and do it wearing a t-shirt. Although as soon as the sun goes down, I put on my sweatshirt, winterjacket and sometimes gloves, in order to do outside evening chores.
Hope you all are well prepared for the inevitable power outages and that you all make it through with nothing more than some great stories to tell... oh yeah and pictures!!! please!!!

I want snow! But just for a couple of days!
It's 48 degrees right now - no snow in the forecast.

Blah, I hate the snow sooo much! I was moving all my stuff out of my dorm room on Wednesday and I wanted to put on shorts! This was in South Jersey. I get home to north jersey and I feel like an ice cube! Only rain in the southern part, snow and ice here! For some reason they still have not plowed the roads. Usually they plow them right away!

I'm supposed to go to the mall tomorrow with friends to do christmas shopping, but I don't know if the roads will be any better! They were horrible here! We are also supposed to get a blizzard this weekend. I don't want to be stuck in the house!
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom