It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play

Do you think I should stop making such long stories?

• Yep, just stop.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, I enjoy it.

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Aiveron shook his head. "Nope! I've never tried in human form. I guess I just figured it would be the same. How about you? Have you taken to swimming? " He asked.
Aisling shook her head and looked to the water again "No, I know how, but it is not an activity I like much."

Olivia looked around the tunnel as she waited for something to happen. After this long without any sounds, she decided to try to get to the other end if she could. Quietly she moved further down the tunnel, ready to hide behind a pile of rocks and dirt if she had to.

Aisling shook her head and looked to the water again "No, I know how, but it is not an activity I like much." 

Aiveron was relieved by ability to swim. After all, they were in the middle of a lake. "A useful skill when one chances the fates." He said with conviction. He look to a nearby rippling of water where a fish had broke the surface to catch a flying insect. As they drifted, there were more fish feed all around them. It was such small sounds, but the ripples in the water spread far and continuous with each new addition. Kind of nature's way of reminding them, that despite their quiet solitude, they were far from alone.

Aiveron was relieved by ability to swim. After all, they were in the middle of a lake. "A useful skill when one chances the fates." He said with conviction. He look to a nearby rippling of water where a fish had broke the surface to catch a flying insect. As they drifted, there were more fish feed all around them. It was such small sounds, but the ripples in the water spread far and continuous with each new addition. Kind of nature's way of reminding them, that despite their quiet solitude, they were far from alone.
Aisling smiled at the fish starting the ripples. She watched them quietly for a moment before looking to him again and giving him a smile

1f60d.png

Aiveron smiled happily back. He then pulled out the book they'd been reading from the night before. "Would you like to continue where we left off? " He asked hopefully.
Aisling nodded and smiled at him again "Yes, that sounds wonderful." She said, enjoying this outing very much.

Back
Top Bottom