It's almost over.........

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
My Seasonal Job
sad.png
I have had the extreme pleasure of being able to work for Honeybaked Ham for the last few months. I have worked in Customer Service all of my working life and this company is beyond awesome! They treat their employees and customers with the utmost respect. I have been rewarded with great pay, free hams, turkey and other items, plus yesterday over $100 in Gift Cards!
There is always next season, but I am really dreading the end of this season (New Years) .
I took the time to write emails to my supervisor, the Customer Service Manager and the Sales Manager (he did my second interview) to Thank them for giving me the opportunity to work with them. They all told me what a great job I did and I would definitely be called back next season. That made me feel great, but it really is a bittersweet time.......

hugs.gif
They sell a great product. Glad you enjoyed your time there. You have next holiday to look forward to (How about Easter?) and something else may come up in the interim.
hugs.gif

b.hromada :

hugs.gif
I'm sorry. I know they will certainly call you next year, I'm sure you'd just like to stay with the company too.
hugs.gif

Oh I would love to stay with them all year long, and who knows it might happen someday, I have just so enjoyed working these last few months, even the long 12+ hour days lately and the stress and people calling even today wanting to order $5,000 worth of hams (I am in the Corporate Department). The company is just a really great company.​

I was going to suggest writing the higher ups about how you enjoyed working for the company,but I see you have already done that. I hope they will hire you again,and perhaps even for a long term position if that is what you are hoping for! It is hard to find a place to work that you actually enjoy going to each day.

fl.gif
Heres hoping they miraculously find a full-time position for you after the holidays are over. Have you told them if anything opens up full time youd be all over it?

Back
Top Bottom