Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters

chick-among-us I got my eggs today!!! Fantastic pack job! Everyone survived and looks gorgeous! I love the ? eggs! How funny! It took me 13 minutes to open your package, thanks to copious amounts of experience with my dad's crazy packaging. But amazing job packing this and thank you so much for the extras! I love the colors, can't wait to get some OEs!

We're making coq au vin right now, and it's almost done. I just tried a piece...
droolin.gif

Hope there are a lot of roosters in this batch!

I got my eggs from bikerchic aka Jennifer! Holy Moly did I have a heck of a time getting those boxes...yes boxes...open. ROFL!! I was in the kitchen with a knife laughing my butt off! I finally had to cut the first box off the second one because I couldn't get it out of the box! It was really wedged in there!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! And I thought I packed well!!

Okay now, please tell me what the eggs are. Pretty please.

Laurie

PO's in TN have not been kind to me in the past. I didn't want you to have the same problem
wink.png
Let's hope those aircells are intact and those babies are ready to develop!!
fl.gif
I hope you have lots of silkie, cochin and dominiques running around
wee.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
D.gif
ROOSTERS!! hahahahah well I hate for em if they pop out roos! there OR here!! LOL well I am selling some chicks soon,well not YET but someday,hahahaha
GOT MY eggs from KARI! And Jon THANK YOU GUYS!! they are packed beautfully and ALL my EGGS made it ALL the EGGS from HOT2POT made it as well ALL of them gotta figure out how many she sent it was ALOT!!! THANKS EVERYONE!

I'll be anxiously awaiting Monday to see if the crappy weather slowed things down. At least it won't be as cold next week as it was last week! I had a lot of frozen eggs in the barn
hmm.png
The seedling heat mats in the nest boxes seem to be working for the Iowa Blues though!

It's too bad the post office is closed on Sunday:

Priority Mail
00ae.png

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

January 20, 2012, 11:44 pm

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO 63701

Expected Delivery By:
January 23, 2012
Delivery Confirmation
2122.png

Dispatched to Sort Facility

January 20, 2012, 6:34 pm

FREDERICKTOWN, MO 63645

Acceptance

January 20, 2012, 2:05 pm

FREDERICKTOWN, MO 63645
My eggs have been there since yesterday afternoon...and they closed at noon on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom