Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
You are too kind. (un)fortunately I have the antidote to your disease: a Brinsea Eco 20.

Until Spring Broody Madness begins, I am limited to small hatches.
Okaaaayyyyy......I've got 1 incubator that I made that will hold 75 bantam eggs and an LG that I can cram another 60 or so in and yet another that I use for lockdown. I've been setting about 18 eggs a week for months and I finally forced myself to scale back and I didn't set any eggs last week!

I am going to either be strangled or in divorce court next saturday
hide.gif
I just bought a 50's redwood 600 egg incubator. My DH is going to be FURIOUS
barnie.gif
I not only am a incubating nut, but a antique one as well. I couldn't pass it up!!!! Anyone need a roommate? I will bring the chicks and bators
lau.gif

Okaaaayyyyy......I've got 1 incubator that I made that will hold 75 bantam eggs and an LG that I can cram another 60 or so in and yet another that I use for lockdown. I've been setting about 18 eggs a week for months and I finally forced myself to scale back and I didn't set any eggs last week!

That sounds divine. Now if only I could get someone with a 600 egg incubator to move in with me. Wonder where I'd find that...
idunno.gif

Note to anyone with a 600 egg incubator looking for a new house, I have an entire upstairs: 3 bedrooms, a "panic room" that's probably 40x40, and a bathroom that is unoccupied...

Edited to add that the bathroom part is not exactly true: an hour a day 5 ducks inhabit the tub. I bleach it afterwards.

Last edited:
Oh my, SGC you crack me up.....bikerchic - 600 eggs...I can dream of having one and of the poop and the bedding and feed bill and the beeping until you can't stand it any longer....and the cute fuzzy butts and the sweet little faces...okay talked myself into one.
I am going to either be strangled or in divorce court next saturday
hide.gif
I just bought a 50's redwood 600 egg incubator. My DH is going to be FURIOUS
barnie.gif
I not only am a incubating nut, but a antique one as well. I couldn't pass it up!!!! Anyone need a roommate? I will bring the chicks and bators
lau.gif

That sounds divine. Now if only I could get someone with a 600 egg incubator to move in with me. Wonder where I'd find that...
idunno.gif

Note to anyone with a 600 egg incubator looking for a new house, I have an entire upstairs: 3 bedrooms, a "panic room" that's probably 40x40, and a bathroom that is unoccupied...

Edited to add that the bathroom part is not exactly true: an hour a day 5 ducks inhabit the tub. I bleach it afterwards.

Well the post office says that the eggs i shipped have arrived, i havent heard from my recipients. this is my first ship so i'm VERY curious about my *AHEM*.....unorthodox....shipping method. i hope they all arrived okay, but......i dunno..

I just sent you a PM about the time you posted...I picked the eggs up on my way out today and just got home!! Had to drive about 45 mins over to my mothers after I picked my kids up from school to candle her Dorking eggs! She went out of town for a couple days and left her sig other to watch...came home to a bator temp of 107 and she has never candled!! They are all good though! All my eggs were fine but one...small crack...I may wax and give it a shot though!! I think you did a great job on your first ship!!

Well the post office says that the eggs i shipped have arrived, i havent heard from my recipients. this is my first ship so i'm VERY curious about my *AHEM*.....unorthodox....shipping method. i hope they all arrived okay, but......i dunno..

Back
Top Bottom