Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
I have 1 runner/mallerd out and 2 pipping! All 7 where dark at lockdown, hope they all hatch!
fl.gif

Chicken eggs will be going into lockdown tonite, so I will be doing a final candle then!

I feel so out of the loop now. I named the singleton lemon cuckoo split chick "Shimmer" because her down looked like spun gold when she hatched. She lives with three button quail for now and has unfortunately started picking up their habit of flying straight up when startled
roll.png

Maybe her new name can be Goober...

Going into Lock Down tonite.
I had to pitch some eggs that looked Okay last week but did not fill out the egg and there is no movement notable. That is disappointing. I'm learning. Have some with very large air sacs...1st time I've seen that.
Terrible time keeping humidity up. Even with extra shallow bowls in bottom of bator, humidity wanted to stay 45%-55%. I put large container and large standing sponge in for Lock Down. Will check later to see if things are moving along.
Just waiting.
hmm.png

how are your eggs from us doing?

Going into Lock Down tonite.
I had to pitch some eggs that looked Okay last week but did not fill out the egg and there is no movement notable. That is disappointing. I'm learning. Have some with very large air sacs...1st time I've seen that.
Terrible time keeping humidity up. Even with extra shallow bowls in bottom of bator, humidity wanted to stay 45%-55%. I put large container and large standing sponge in for Lock Down. Will check later to see if things are moving along.
Just waiting.
hmm.png

Yesterday was a big day for me. one of SCG's cream colored eggs hatched a black chick with white wing tips and this morning my Buff Orpington egg that i had marked as barred rock hatched. so now there are two fuzzies in the brooder now. when i left for school, a Cuckoo Marans egg was pipped and rocking. seems like they wait to pip until the latest one is out of the bater. i'm just glad i'm still getting chicks. none of my eggs from PeeperKeeper have done anything yet, but i'm sure they will. anyone get anything out of mine yet?

I've got 2 left from each of my swap folks:Hot2Pot, PeeperKeeper and ShellyGA
fl.gif

It's a shame too since most of them were developing pretty well but quit.
sad.png

I have 3 (I think) from Eaglethehenpecked. 2 are still going from Crazypet and 9 from chickgrowerdan. None are pipped for me yet.

I had 3 of yours make it to lockdown...2 out last night(day 20)!! No pip on the last! The 2 are big and pretty!!

Yesterday was a big day for me. one of SCG's cream colored eggs hatched a black chick with white wing tips and this morning my Buff Orpington egg that i had marked as barred rock hatched. so now there are two fuzzies in the brooder now. when i left for school, a Cuckoo Marans egg was pipped and rocking. seems like they wait to pip until the latest one is out of the bater. i'm just glad i'm still getting chicks. none of my eggs from PeeperKeeper have done anything yet, but i'm sure they will. anyone get anything out of mine yet?

Back
Top Bottom