Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
9Catsz, 7 made it to lock down and 6 hatched. Very nice little peeps and I think one is lavender.
thumbsup.gif

4 out of 5 of my own hatched too.
smile.png

I had one, of mine, Pip 2 days ago and then nothing. On eggtopsy it looked as if it pipped below the air sac. That is the oddest thing about this hatch. My eggs have very small air sacs and the swap eggs suffered a large amount of dehydration of the air sacs.

Today is Day 21. No peeps or pips in any of the others. Just waiting. I will give them 26 days.
idunno.gif

Please share you pics and stories on your swap eggs. Its good to hear about everyone's experience so I can learn more. Thank You.

oh rats! poor thing...I am so sorry... did they develop? I'm so sorry...

I had one, of mine, Pip 2 days ago and then nothing. On eggtopsy it looked as if it pipped below the air sac. That is the oddest thing about this hatch. My eggs have very small air sacs and the swap eggs suffered a large amount of dehydration of the air sacs.

Today is Day 21. No peeps or pips in any of the others. Just waiting. I will give them 26 days.
idunno.gif

Please share you pics and stories on your swap eggs. Its good to hear about everyone's experience so I can learn more. Thank You.

Pipping started last night but I didn't want to say anything until someone popped out of a shell.

Farmer Chef: Yours looked the best developed on day 10, but nothing hatched yet.

Chick-among-us: One...Tiny...Black...Chick....With Feathers on Its Legs? Explain please..........
jumpy.gif
big_smile.png

Okay guys....I'm throwing in the towel so to say. One beautiful little chick from Chick-among-us is all I have to show from my swap eggs.

I had 50% hatch of my own that were put in.

Farmer Chef, I don't know what happened. Your eggs were showing great development first 12 days. Then they just quit.
All eggs arrived intact and well packed.

I think maybe I'll wait until May or June to enter a swap again. Or at least until my purebred bantams start laying fertile eggs.
smile.png

Eagle the henpecked; Did any of mine hatch for you?

Back
Top Bottom