• No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
Quote:
They will let you know when they send them.

Aren't you supposed to be working right now?
wink.png

Shhhhhh!

I'm so eggcited I can't wait lol I wanna know but I don't wanna know lol I'm going to send my eggs out on next Monday or Tuesday
smile.png
ok I wanna know what I'm gettin lol
big_smile.png
the wait will kill me lol

I think Post offices will be closed on Monday Jan. 16th for MLK Day. Next day services will be over taxed. My eggs will be sent on the 18th, hopefully they'll be handled safer. Wo ever has me.....Please don't send them out to sit in Postal areas for a long weekend. THANKS
woot.gif

Quote:
k I might just go ahead and send them out tomorrow since I have other eggs to ship out
smile.png
smile.png
I warmed my Post Master Lady hey I'm bringing in three boxes. I have one that someone bought and replacement eggs and then from this swap
smile.png
I might tell the person I have I don't know hahahahaa.

Quote:
Any time you want to send turkens to me....feel free. I have 4 and they have been dutiful layers. Love 'em.
love.gif

Mine are too, and they lay gorgeous shades of blues and greens and browns. Unfortunately no one around here wanted turkens... so I got rid of my turken roo. I have 6 turken hens left, so I can still hatch out turkens if I want. Whoever is getting eggs from me *may* get a turken baby from it, but half of them are molting right now and not laying so it's not too likely.

Quote:
I just shipped 3 boxes of eggs Sayurday, on to Ok, one to Me, and one to Or. All 3 got there today. When I ship eggs to these same 3 states on Monday or Tuesday, the earliest anybody gets their eggs is Friday or Saturday. The hard part with the waterfowl eggs is no mail Monday and Tuesday is set day for them. If I am sending duck eggs, they may go out tomorrow. They should be there by Saturday and can rest until Tuesday.

Quote:
Any time you want to send turkens to me....feel free. I have 4 and they have been dutiful layers. Love 'em.
love.gif

Mine are too, and they lay gorgeous shades of blues and greens and browns. Unfortunately no one around here wanted turkens... so I got rid of my turken roo. I have 6 turken hens left, so I can still hatch out turkens if I want. Whoever is getting eggs from me *may* get a turken baby from it, but half of them are molting right now and not laying so it's not too likely.

I have some turkens in the bator now, I am soooo excited, I hope they hatch. Feel free to send your extra turkens my way! I would LOVE to hatch them!!

Quote:
I just shipped 3 boxes of eggs Sayurday, on to Ok, one to Me, and one to Or. All 3 got there today. When I ship eggs to these same 3 states on Monday or Tuesday, the earliest anybody gets their eggs is Friday or Saturday. The hard part with the waterfowl eggs is no mail Monday and Tuesday is set day for them. If I am sending duck eggs, they may go out tomorrow. They should be there by Saturday and can rest until Tuesday.

Are you sure you had the right address, Jim? All I got today was some horrible junk mail. Nothing nice and fragile like embryos
wink.png

I've been getting NNs from my Welsummer eggs. I won't much longer though because they have been in their breeding pen 3 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom