Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
I sent a couple out last month that could lead to NN Welsummers. We'll have to see if anybody in Dec got any, Shellyga and In His Service.

I sent a couple out last month that could lead to NN Welsummers. We'll have to see if anybody in Dec got any, Shellyga and In His Service.

My eggs too the long road to my house..arriving and being set December 26th.. I believe they are due to hatch the 16th.. hoping for NO NN..lol.. they creep me out..but if I do get one, I will love it just like all the other chicks.

Speaking of chicks.. I have some due to hatch today.. humm..better go look and see if I can detect any action
Shelly

Going tomorrow to get my Priority boxes. Still gonna' mail out Jan.18th. So any one out there wondering....Patience is a virtue....
old.gif

My sister has sheep and she sometimes uses wool to pack fragile items in when shipping. Has anyone else ever heard of this with hatching eggs?

Going tomorrow to get my Priority boxes. Still gonna' mail out Jan.18th. So any one out there wondering....Patience is a virtue....
old.gif

My sister has sheep and she sometimes uses wool to pack fragile items in when shipping. Has anyone else ever heard of this with hatching eggs?

I used Pillow stuffing one time. I got eggs one time packed in wood chips. I DID NOT like that.

My eggs too the long road to my house..arriving and being set December 26th.. I believe they are due to hatch the 16th.. hoping for NO NN..lol.. they creep me out..but if I do get one, I will love it just like all the other chicks.

Speaking of chicks.. I have some due to hatch today.. humm..better go look and see if I can detect any action
Shelly
I got 4 more Welsummer x NN chicks that hatched yesterday. How do I know they are NN cross? Because they have naked necks!
lau.gif
In His Service got one yesterday too.

Shelly, I sent your DC # to Facebook yesterday for one batch of eggs for our side swap/other swap threads.

I got 4 more Welsummer x NN chicks that hatched yesterday. How do I know they are NN cross? Because they have naked necks!
lau.gif
In His Service got one yesterday too.

Shelly, I sent your DC # to Facebook yesterday for one batch of eggs for our side swap/other swap threads.

What color are they? Can you send pics later? I had a BR X NN cross roo hatch out 2 years ago. Wished I had kept him.
roll.png
He had the BR feathering. Rather fancy looking.

What color are they? Can you send pics later? I had a BR X NN cross roo hatch out 2 years ago. Wished I had kept him.
roll.png
He had the BR feathering. Rather fancy looking.
I will try to get pictures and send post them. I can't post on BYC with my phone so I will not be posting as often, but I read the messages still.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom