Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
Where's FarmerChef???? the suspense is killing me lol..... She's gonna get them today , the Duck eggs :) :) :) :) so excited
ya.gif

ya.gif

ya.gif

they are on their way now :) :) Oh please let me know :) :)

Last edited:
Got my eggs today - frozen and three of them for sure cracked =( We have had super nice weather for so long and then when I get eggs shipped it drops below freezing (-5 windchill this morning)

They didn't even sit outside for long. Our mail usually comes around 10:30 and my daughter got home by noon and they were exploded. I'm gonna try and incubate the remaining ones after I candle them to see if they are broken too.

he.gif

Yes they were the ones from you and they did not arrive until today - I kept looking for them since Wednesday. My mailman is awesome with eggs and he makes sure they are somewhere we will see them or if the weather is wet he will protect them somehow and make sure I know about them. Once this summer he even knocked on the door when it was over 100 to make sure they got inside and out of the heat.

The sun is setting now so I will be able to candle them soon, but I am pretty sure if three were frozen there isn't hope for the others =(
Hi from Ga. pbjmaker were those eggs from me? you should have had them by Wed.

Well there were only two that were cracked. I will still throw the other 5 in and have a look see in 4-5 days. What did the X on the one egg mean? Is that the lemon cuckoo?
Who knows - I have hatched old refridgerated eggs, maybe this will just be like when they freeze embryos for humans...
fl.gif

Well there were only two that were cracked. I will still throw the other 5 in and have a look see in 4-5 days. What did the X on the one egg mean? Is that the lemon cuckoo?
Who knows - I have hatched old refridgerated eggs, maybe this will just be like when they freeze embryos for humans...
fl.gif
The X was the pure Lemon Cuckoo. If you don't see me posting much don't be alarmed. It is a pain posting from my Blackberry on the new site. I'm still here, though. Jim

Ok This is driving me Crazy!!
barnie.gif
I have had one person contact me and I know (Sorta)
love.gif
what she is sending me!! AWESOME~ BUT the other person is quiet and has not....Please I wanna know!! Some people DON'T wanna know BUT I DO!! I am already planning my super duper Able-to-withstand-a-horrifying-drop-from-a-skyscrapper-packaging! I will be happy to announce to my X2 people who they are and what I am sending! If you are planning to send extra eggs is there a reason why someone would NOT want extra eggs? AND if you are sending a certain type of eggs and want to include extras can they be crosses? Or should we ask our partners? what if they didnt wanna know? hrmmmmmmmmmm?
hu.gif
but i do!!pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

I've contacted two of my three people, but I have one I'm not sure of their preference. Maybe y'all could give those of us wondering an idea? I would prefer to know.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom