Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, this would not work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter to me.

• I don't normally participate anyways.

• Total voters
lol.. actually I can't figure it out from your signature.. you sound like you are like me.. a little of this and a little of that..I have 8+ different breeds in my mixed laying flock.. 4 breeds separated for pure eggs.. just added some lavendar and blue silkies..
love.gif

I do enjoy variety! I don't have any silkies yet though. Iowa Blues are the only ones separated for pure bred eggs. I have some youngsters in the other breeding pen and I'm not sure what to put there anyway. I have some decent Ameraucana, Buff Orp, Jersey Giant, SLW, and RIR roosters but I need more hens to make separating them worth while. I mostly only have sibling hens to go with them except for the AMs. So for now they are all running with the flock with my extra Iowa Blue roosters and some EE roos that were just too pretty to eat.

I'm sending to chickgrowerdan and Bikerchic and I'm sending them out on Saturday.  Bikerchic wants pure and, other than mixed color silkies, my pures are blue splash wyandotte bantams....and they're laying again....thank God.  I was getting worried because I'd moved them to a new pen and the eggs stopped.  Ya'll will get some mystery eggs too.

Hey! 9Catz! Yiiiipeeeee! You got me!! Send me anything you want, I'm not picky!;)

So I'm still not getting my hopes too high, but I candled the frozen eggs and I think at least 3 of them are developing. Either that or a blood ring =(

Keep your fingers crossed! Oh and one of the potential ones is the pure egg.

Maybe next swap, Ms Chic! Are you by any chance close to Mineral or to Southern Maryland like by the Nice Bridge?

These eggs are all boxed up and ready to go and my swap partners are aware they might come early due to our weather. I've done my best with packaging, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that the Post Office doesn't mess with them too badly. Boyfriend is being a kind soul and taking them to the main PO hub tomorrow for me since I'll be stuck at work and can't leave early.

The green ones are so....GREEN!
droolin.gif

I've started to collect my eggs. only getting 5 a day now (moody girls i guess
idunno.gif
)
i think i'm going to ship on thursday to try and beat the "no post on sundays" rule. any objections?

Back
Top Bottom