Japanese Bantam Thread!

The legs are really short on it but the males leg have to be longer for breeding

That's what I thought but the mom and dad don't have white in them the even have black legs and the chicks have white

Even though a bird looks black on the outside, they can still carry different genes. Unless you know exactly what the breeding of your adult birds was, you'll never know what genes they carry. There could have been a mottled bird in the family tree of one of your adult birds which is what brought out the white in your chicks.
Now, I'm not an expert on all the genes and I know absolutely nothing about mottleds, but if I'm not mistaken...this is probably how you ended up with our chicks.
big_smile.png

Even though a bird looks black on the outside, they can still carry different genes. Unless you know exactly what the breeding of your adult birds was, you'll never know what genes they carry. There could have been a mottled bird in the family tree of one of your adult birds which is what brought out the white in your chicks.
Now, I'm not an expert on all the genes and I know absolutely nothing about mottleds, but if I'm not mistaken...this is probably how you ended up with our chicks. :D
I do the line is older than me it a Japanese black:)

On this point I disagree. You see Jesus was from the Shem mite tribe of Noah and this tribe was the father of the line that produced Abraham . Shem was a middle eastern colored man and his descendants were after him as am I and as are all Mideastern Peoples. The ham mites were dark skinned like the sons of Ham and the African peoples . The Jephthah it-es were the light skinned peoples. who settled in the Nordic countries., Jesus' pictures which were painted and viewed by the disciples in Antioch Syria where the first Christian churches were built. out side of Israel. These paintings WOULD have been seen by those who knew Jesus and would have had to be accurate representations of Him or there would have been such a stink that we would have been still hearing about this.

Jesus was always depicted as a reddish blond man who had a ruddy completion such as Adam had. His name means ruddy and red in the old tongue and in the Churches of Antioch in those first century paintings he is deffinately middle eastern which the Jewish people are as well.

this roo we got from a long time breeder and judge and these are older hens about 3-4 years old still laying. they get more white as they age.
but we did get a mottled hen once that was all black with 2 white spots. so under mottled if you say.

i just love the babies

a

chicks are so cute. these are last springs chicks.

I cant wait until I can have chickens again. then I will get more :) Japs

Last edited:
Black tailed whites are my favorate color variety of japanese. But all ofthem are beutiful.
yippiechickie.gif

Black tailed whites are my favorate color variety of japanese. But all ofthem are beutiful.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom