Japanese Bantam Thread!

On this point I disagree. You see Jesus was from the Shem mite tribe of Noah and this tribe was the father of the line that produced Abraham . Shem was a middle eastern colored man and his descendants were after him as am I and as are all Mideastern Peoples. The ham mites were dark skinned like the sons of Ham and the African peoples . The Jephthah it-es were the light skinned peoples. who settled in the Nordic countries., Jesus' pictures which were painted and viewed by the disciples in Antioch Syria where the first Christian churches were built. out side of Israel. These paintings WOULD have been seen by those who knew Jesus and would have had to be accurate representations of Him or there would have been such a stink that we would have been still hearing about this.

Jesus was always depicted as a reddish blond man who had a ruddy completion such as Adam had. His name means ruddy and red in the old tongue and in the Churches of Antioch in those first century paintings he is deffinately middle eastern which the Jewish people are as well.
I don't mean to offend anyone, but the thread is for Japanese Bantams.
You can always discuss other subjects via PM.
smile.png

We are sooo very excited. We candled our eggs again and saw movement in all except two. These are Japanese and Amercannas eggs about twelve. This our first hatch and I can't wait. The hen is a White and silver the silver is n her tail,The rooster is Grey with suttle shading on his chest and a gold sheen over his entire body but the base color is silver. Whatcolor chicks mighe we expect?

she is three weeks old I hope she makes it her tail should be bigger I think or I hatched all rooster's or she is show at growing!!! :( ???

she is three weeks old I hope she makes it her tail should be bigger I think or I hatched all rooster's or she is show at growing!!! :( ???

Back
Top Bottom