Japanese Bantam Thread!

U know they could possibly be:/ There was only one w/o the cone. I was goin more for the color of the cone just cause it was the one with the biggest and redest. Im not sure of the age Id say may 3 or 4 weeks.

I'm so made all my Japanese bantams eggs I got hatched out seemed to be cockarls I'm so sad :(does any one have any hens for sale???or knows some one that does ???
No hens for sale but if you'd like to try hatching more eggs I will sell some from my japanese bantams for 50 cents each plus shipping costs $15 for up to 12 eggs and $20 for up to 30 eggs
I have straight feathered and frizzle feathered and all colors in the pen together blue mottled, black mottled, splash, black, black mottled, lavendar mottled, and a millie fleur jap project rooster very short legs and have 2 black frizzle jap hens that are booted (feathered feet) will attach some photos of some of my past breeding birds so you can see the quality of them.

I just successfully hatched out an accidental bantam cross
roll.png
it's pretty stinking cute though!

The hen that laid it was a Black tailed white jap and the father is a blue silkie .. the chick is looking yellow with some possible blue striping! It also has feathers on its feet .. she/he is napping right now and I can't get a good count on its toes but I bet this is going to be one interesting looking bird!

Is this breed a particularly chatty one? I have two btb's and both cheep (only five weeks old) seemingly all the time. One even more so than the other. I am always concerned that something is wrong. When I pick them up, they tend to quiet down. But only somewhat. Is it just mine? Should I be concerned or are they just very vocal breeds?

No hens for sale but if you'd like to try hatching more eggs I will sell some from my japanese bantams for 50 cents each plus shipping costs $15 for up to 12 eggs and $20 for up to 30 eggs I have straight feathered and frizzle feathered and all colors in the pen together blue mottled, black mottled, splash, black, black mottled, lavendar mottled, and a millie fleur jap project rooster very short legs and have 2 black frizzle jap hens that are booted (feathered feet) will attach some photos of some of my past breeding birds so you can see the quality of them.
That would be so great :) I would like to get 30 eggs please :)

Is this breed a particularly chatty one? I have two btb's and both cheep (only five weeks old) seemingly all the time. One even more so than the other. I am always concerned that something is wrong. When I pick them up, they tend to quiet down. But only somewhat. Is it just mine? Should I be concerned or are they just very vocal breeds?
My Japs chatter alllllllll the time, it's quite adorable actually! Especially my hens.. they are always chattering up a storm
smile.png

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO The first clutch has pretty much all hatched under momma! Now just waiting on the second hen's clutch which is in the final days, then at least another week before my 3rd JB hen should start having chickies under her.
Here's 2 shots I got of some curious lil fluff nuggets
- Can't wait to see them outside the coop for the first time!!!!
love.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO The first clutch has pretty much all hatched under momma! Now just waiting on the second hen's clutch which is in the final days, then at least another week before my 3rd JB hen should start having chickies under her.
Here's 2 shots I got of some curious lil fluff nuggets
- Can't wait to see them outside the coop for the first time!!!!
love.gif

Darling!

Back
Top Bottom