Japanese Bantam Thread!

WOW,there are some Beautiful birds on this thread!! Can anyone tell me if my Loretta is a black Japanese bantam? She has the short legs and dropped wings. Its her leg color thats throwing me off. She is 12 wks old

Well she has two long of legs she could be a long lagged one with a really tiny comb if she is don't show her or she could be mixed
big_smile.png
I have one that is similar..it is about 3 to 4 weeks...Has same characteristics Hmmm
idunno.gif

I have been razing these little guys since day one. I would like to show them. I don't think they are showable. I have read through the thread sadly I think they are long legged not short. I hope they are short they are so nice they follow me around the house. If anyone can help me would be great. They are black tailed buff Japanese.

I have been razing these little guys since day one. I would like to show them. I don't think they are showable. I have read through the thread sadly I think they are long legged not short. I hope they are short they are so nice they follow me around the house. If anyone can help me would be great. They are black tailed buff Japanese.
Do not show them the legs are long like Serama's or hatchery Japanese black tailed buffs this is what the should look like
:)

Back
Top Bottom